This page demonstrates the default settings for the MLR Audio plugin. The default shortcode shows all media elements from all categories but there is a category parameter for displaying selected tracks from selected categories. See the readme.txt file within the plugin directory for more information.
New in version 0.2
- Multiple players per page supported.
- Automatic pause when play buttons on different players clicked.
- ‘auto’ shortcode attribute for autoplay for when there is more than one player on a page – auto=”1″
- Randomise tracks freely or with no repeats.
- Single track player with scrolling track info (html5 canvas supported browser required).
Default audio player.
- Coast to coast by Ted Della
- Downtown Funk by Ted Della
- New Orleans by Ted Della
- Sequentia by Ted Della
- Steppin’ Out by Ted Della
- The Bounce by Ted Della
Options page for audio player.
- Change visible height of the playlist. If the actual height of the playlist is longer than this height a jquery scrollbar will be employed.
- Order playlist tracks by date or title.
- Choose if the playlist is hidden or visible on page load. There is a toggle button to toggle the playlist visibility.
- Autoplay on page load.
- Random play toggle button.
- Display thumbnail image in player header (left/right).
- Customise colours of the player using WP color picker.
Single audio player
The single audio player can be injected into a post using a unique shortcode generated on the audio post page,
e.g. [mlra id='single_578bd67284ecf']
The ‘auto’ attribute can be used for autoplay – auto=”1″
The colours are set in the plugin options page and are coordinated with the default player with the playlist.